(Available in print and on our website)
- Follow-up Report to the ECOSOC Ministerial Declaration (pdf). Follow-up Report. July 2009. Prepared by Katy Ramsey and GAWH Staff. 21 pages.
- Diabetes and Pregnancy throughout the World (doc). Seminar proceedings. 28 February 2007. Edited by Alice Shiller, 2007. 36 pages. ISBN # 0-9766856-9-8.
- U.N. Diabetes Resolution (doc). Seminar proceedings. 2 November 2006. Edited by Alice Shiller, 2006. 38 pages. ISBN # 0-9766856-8-X.
- Public-Private Partnerships for the Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission (PMTCT) of HIV/AIDS: Report and Update (pdf). Roundtable proceedings. 28 November 2001. Edited by Alice Shiller, 2002. 62 pages. ISBN # 0-9706904-7-9.
- Health For All Women in the 21st Century: How Do We Get There? (pdf) A report on the Intersectoral Luncheon Seminar in Honor of Dr. Gro Harlem Brundtland, Director General, World Health Organization. Edited by Mary K. Flowers, Ph.D., 1999. 36 pages. ISBN # 0-9706904-4-4.
- Smoking and Women's Health: 'Les Liaisons Dangereuses' (pdf). Panel proceedings. Edited by Mary K. Flowers, Ph.D., and Meghan E. Bodkin, 1999. 58 pages. ISBN # 0-9706904-5-2.
- Trachoma: A Women's Health Issue (pdf). Elaine M. Wolfson, Ph.D., Lori Fedwa and Stacie A. Young, 1997; Revised ed. 1999. 28 pages. ISBN # 0-9706904-6-0.
- Global Roundtable on Women's Health throughout the Life Span Report. Edited by Elaine M. Wolfson, Ph.D., and Katie McCaskie, 1998. 58 pages. ISBN # 0-9706904-3-6.
- Depression and the Mature Woman: A Multi-Cultural Perspective. Symposium proceedings. Edited by Elaine M. Wolfson, Ph.D. 1997. 86 pages. ISBN # 0-9706904-2-8.
- Tribute to the Honorable Melinda L. Kimble (pdf). Edited by Sarah Boynton, 1997. 31 pages. ISBN # 0-9706904-1-X.
- Women's Health throughout the Lifespan Draft Resolution for the United Nations General Assembly (pdf). 6 March 1998.
- Women's Health Compendium (pdf). Edited by Elaine M. Wolfson, Ph.D. Second Edition, 1995. 19 pages. Also published in Spanish, Turkish and Russian. ISBN # 0-9706904-01.
United Nations Publications
United Nations Resolutions
- "2001-2010: Decade to Roll Back Malaria in Developing Countries, Particularly in Africa," A/RES/64/79. 16 February 2010.
- "Global health and foreign policy," A/RES/64/108. 19 February 2010.
- "Prevention and control of non-communicable diseases," A/RES/64/265. 20 May 2010.
Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) Outcome Documents
- "Eliminating preventable maternal mortality and morbidity through the empowerment of women," E/CN.6/2010/L.6. Adopted 12 March 2010
- "Women, the girl child and HIV/AIDS," E/CN.6/2010/L.2/Rev.1. Adopted 12 March 2010.
- Report on the 53rd Commission on the Status of Women. E/CN.6/2009/NGO/27. 15 December 2008.